Bulgaria is a country that enjoys a big hunting variety. The country has a lot of territories specialized in big and small game. The principal species for hunting in Bulgaria are:
Big game: roe, deer, fallow deer, wild boar, bear, chamois, mouflon, yak, European bison, jackal, wolf, etc.
Small game: woodcock, capercailie, quail, partridge, goose, pheasant, etc.
It is important to know that the world records in deer and wild boar trophies are for Bulgaria, which makes the country one of the destinations of preference for the lovers of hunting tourism.
The hunting season in Bulgaria lasts almost all the year. This is possible thanks to the variety of species which hunting seasons are one after another or are crossed, so there is hunting almost all the months through the year.
RIVAS TOUR offers you to organize your hunting trip and guarantee you:
- Airplane reservations for flights with comfortable transfers
- Airplane tickets
- Receiving and accompanying to the airport
- Accommodation in forest houses
- All kind of all terrain truck vehicles
- Professional and hunting forester
- Personalized programs for every hunting day
- Consultations about species and dates for hunting
- Hunting license and exportation permit of dipped trophies
- First preparation and homologation of the dipped trophies
- Guides and translators in your language
- Short tourist and leisure programs